- You cannot do host-level backups of the guest cluster. This is the same as it always was. You will have to install backup agents in the guest cluster nodes and back them up as if they were physical machines.
- You cannot perform a hot-resize of the shared VHDX. But you can hot-add more shared VHDX files to the clustered VMs.
- You cannot Storage Live Migrate the shared VHDX file. You can move the other VM files and perform normal Live Migration
There are also some limitations for virtual machines managed by VMM:
- You cannot create a checkpoint on a virtual machine that has shared virtual hard disks.
- You cannot change properties of a virtual machine with shared virtual hard disks.
However you can change properties of a virtual machine managed by VMM with powershell.